A partial planning service designed to give couples the freedom to choose what areas of the planning they feel they might best benefit receiving some experienced insight and support in. You can tap into our knowledge, tools, and connections, but keep the wedding planning investment down by putting in some sweat equity as you move yourself through the planning of your wedding.
The package includes unlimited vendor referrals, a customized planning checklist (which you will love when things start to get busy), 10 hours of planning support (which can be used as you choose), and our super popular and oh so awesome wedding day management service.
Partial Planning Includes:
- A Custom Step by Step Planning Tool – Created based on all the information collected during our comprehensive Consultation Meeting. Includes tasks, hand selected vendor referrals matched to your budget & style, tips, and reminders to maximize the success of your wedding. This tool will be something you will come to rely on and LOVE! It’s pretty nifty if we do say so ourselves.
- 10 hours of Planning – Chat with you planner about how best to utilize the hours during your consultation. Additional planning hours can be added on as needed down the road if desired. Some of the areas that might be most beneficial are:
- Floral/Decor Design & Management ~assistance in allocating the floral/decor budget and short listing and sourcing the ideal florists and decorators to help implement the design.
- Venue Selection ~ your planner will shortlist options and open your eyes to venues you never knew existed.
- Budget Allocation ~ creation of a realistic, detailed, line by line interactive budget that will enlighten you and prepare you for all the costs to come.
- Vendor Management ~ we will help make sense of all of the vendor services and options out there.
- DIY Project Sourcing & Management
- Momentum Meetings ~ an opportunity to sit down with your planner and address any issues you may be having and troubleshoot them together.
- Finalization Questionnaire – This detailed questionnaire will ask you all the right questions so that the important information and things to think about are all in one place and addressed with plenty of time to correct or implement as needed. This questionnaire can be shared with your Planner as soon as it’s complete and ideally prior to the Finalization Meeting.
- Finalization Meeting – Held 4-6 weeks prior to the wedding. This meeting is always super productive and fun and will allow you to hand off all the concerns, outstanding issues, and plans to your Planner.
- Attendance at a scheduled Ceremony Rehearsal – In the event that the ceremony is being held outside of an organized private facility like a church, synagogue, or temple, your Planner can play a more active role in offering insight into the process and coordinating the rehearsal. It is also at this time that your Planner will relieve you of any specialty items like favors, cake topper, cake knife/server, extra dresses/shoes, photos, and any other transportable wedding bits and pieces so you can focus on getting married and enjoying your rehearsal dinner.
- Complete Orchestration of the Wedding Day – Includes our industry changing colour coded Timeline that leaves no room for error. A realistic timeline is the secret weapon to ensuring a successful wedding day!
**We will be available by phone or email over the coming months to answer any quick questions and offer an insider’s perspective should you find yourself at a planning crossroads as you move yourself through your planning journey.
Partial Planning services typically range between $3000.00-$4000.00. Variables such as wedding size, number of venues, and location of the wedding will determine the exact fee quoted. To be confirmed after The Consultation has taken place.
As a valued DreamGroup client, you will receive VIP access & Complimentary tickets to the shows that we produce including the The Original Bridal Swap.