Introducing dreamgroup’s Intimate Wedding Package
Don’t let anyone tell you you can’t have your cake and eat it too! Introducing DreamGroup’s Intimate Vancouver Wedding Package… Where you CAN host a beautiful wedding you are proud to experience and share without breaking the bank!
These days many couples are quickly realizing that their initial wedding budget is falling short of the necessary amount needed to host a Vancouver wedding with the average 120-person Vancouver Wedding Budget ranging between 40-70K. We live in one of the most expensive cities in the world with ever rising costs and have even made the “Top 10 Most Expensive Cities in the World to be Married In” list!! YAY???!
We speak with couples almost daily who are feeling overwhelmed and “poor” right out of the “I’m engaged” gate. It can be a very disheartening and frustrating place to be when all they want to do is celebrate this special time with their most important people in a way that represents their uniqueness and personal style. At the same time, people are busier than ever and would benefit greatly from having the support and insight of a planner to guide, advise, and help them maximize their time as well as avoid the pitfalls that often result when a couple is “learning as they go”. Trial and error can be costly.
Planners spend upwards of 200-300 hours working with or on behalf of a couple over a 6-18-month period and most couples working w/o a planner will spend double that over the course of a year in planning their wedding! Unfortunately, most couples find it hard to commit to spending upwards of $6000.00 on full planning support when they can barely afford the wedding they really want as it is! As an ironic side note a planner’s connections and insight would almost always save them at least that much in the end! So, what does a couple do? Well, thankfully you have options…
OPTION 1 – You can bite the bullet and realize hopefully sooner than later that the wedding you have always imagined is going to be way more expensive then you always imagined and move forward anyway with or without the help of a planner (but we highly suggest having a planner involved in at the very least a “month of coordination” capacity – it’s a very worthy investment!). This will allow you to customize the pants off your wedding and spend countless hours researching, negotiating, discussing, obsessing, and organizing all the details! And with the help of a planner you can do it that much more efficiently and pleasantly. Hint Hint. 🙂
OPTION 2 – You can make the decision to host a beautiful wedding that will serve its purpose perfectly but keep wedding costs and your time investment down by hosting a thoughtful and elegant Intimate wedding. This is where our super popular Intimate Wedding Package comes in! Going in you will know how much your wedding will cost, you will be assured that quality will not be compromised, and the decisions you do make will be enjoyable and easy as a result. In the end you will come away happily married with only the most wonderful memories of a very special day that exceeded all expectations and a bank account that still has money in it! AHA! Now there’s an idea!
This Virtual Planning package is geared specifically at the busy Vancouver or International couple looking to streamline the wedding planning process and host a wedding that includes all the popular “must haves” without the muss and the fuss and the costs associated with planning a custom wedding from the ground up! We’ve simplified the process by short-listing popular services — working only with professional vendors that are amazing at what they do – and by keeping the “to do” list succinct so that decisions can be made quickly and with confidence.
Now before we get into what this package IS… let’s just make sure we know what it isn’t. This planning package isn’t for everyone. If you want to be presented with several options within each category of the planning, compare costs, touch and feel things in person ahead of time, and have in-person meetings to discuss options with the vendors and your planner then that’s called Full Planning and you are NOT a package kind of person. And that’s perfectly OKAY! That’s why we offer Full Planning Services where patience and time is unlimited and which we would be pleased to discuss with you during an in-person consultation. THIS package is for those that want to keep things simple, but still host an elegant and beautiful wedding without regret. If that’s still you then please continue…
Often when “packages” are offered quality of service is compromised, but you can feel confident knowing that we would never allow that to happen under our watch! From the freshest flowers and the tastiest cake, to the most talented musicians and photographers to delicious food and service — the quality you will experience will be beyond expectation. Our expectations are always higher than that of our clients! That is a DreamGroup promise!
Below we’ve included an example of an Intimate Wedding Package to give you an idea of what your package might look like. This is just a jumping off point and the package is customizable as some products and services will be more important than others and the caliber expectation level of each service will also influence the price. Once we have our detailed in-person or phone consultation we will create your own version geared specifically at your wants and needs.
Sample Intimate Vancouver Wedding Package:
- Initial In-Person or Skype Consultation to discuss all aspects of your wedding, answer questions, and create a customized package which will be emailed to you post chat. Although the remainder of your planning collaboration will be virtual we do love the opportunity to connect face to face at the beginning of the journey so that trust can be established, and a connection made between the planner and the client.
- Sourcing and securing a venue(s) for the ceremony/or reception. If a standing ceremony takes place in a park or city space the location will be free. If you prefer to secure a private ceremony venue those costs will be factored in. Some couple choose to have their plan A in a city garden and use the reception venue as their Plan B. We have several awesome options to choose from! All food and drink offerings will be charged separately via the venue and will fluctuate depending on number of guests and client food and drink selections.
- Provision of a personalized Step by Step Planning Guide for you to refer to as needed so you know what you might want to consider and arrange separately from the package if you so choose.
- Unlimited Virtual Planning support via email and phone to ask your planner questions or obtain insight or feedback, or referrals between date of hire and the wedding.
- Securing of all Products & Services included in the Package.
- Civil Marriage Officiant to perform the ceremony (male or female may be requested)
- Limo Transportation for up to 8 people to and from the ceremony and reception venues.
- Live Guitarist for 1.5 Hours
- Photography – 6 Hours
- Flowers: 1 Bride’s Bouquet, 1 Groom’s Boutonnière, 1 Best Man’s Boutonnière, 1 Maid of Honour’s Bouquet, 5 Cocktail Sized Fresh Floral Arrangements to be placed at the bar, in the washrooms, or on cocktail tables, 2 Large Beautiful Floral Arrangements set on Pillars to mark the Ceremony Area (choice of white, stone, or clear pillars…to be transferred to the reception area post ceremony), 5 beautiful fresh floral centrepieces with candles to compliment.
- 2 Tier Wedding Cake **presented on a pretty glass, ceramic or wood pedestal stand, cake knife included. Choice of cake flavours and designs available.
- Mobile Hair & Makeup for Bride & Maid of Honour in your home or hotel suite.
- One In-Person or Phone Finalization Meeting approximately 1-2 Months before the wedding to focus the balance of the tasks and confirm any outstanding questions.
- Ongoing Food & Drink Management and updates via the Venue secured.
- Day of Coordination Services including Rehearsal Attendance if needed and prior pick up of smaller décor items to further personalize your wedding and any bits and pieces to be set up on the day!
SAMPLE INTIMATE WEDDING PACKAGE $12,295.00 PLUS TAXES. An estimated Food & Drink total based on Private Room Dining with 30 guests including canapes and champagne on arrival, a 3-course plated dinner with wine, and hosted drinks that will be around 4-6K pending food and drink choices confirmed and consumption on the day.
Popular package add-ons include hotel accommodations, inclusion of religious celebrants to officiate the ceremony, guest shuttle/limo transfers, additional photography hours or a second shooter for two locations or another perspective, videography, additional floral/décor, custom favors (i.e. local honey with customized tags, chocolates, etc), custom stationery including invitations, place cards, menus or other on day signage, etc.
Let the Planning Begin!
“I think everyone should plan a wedding this way! It was so easy and fun! Thanks to you we had the west coast wedding we always talked about but didn’t have the time or know-how to arrange ourselves. You made it so easy to hand off all the big-ticket items easing our mind knowing that we were going to be well taken care of and that our wedding was going to be beautiful and everything we imagined. And it was!! We loved every moment and so did our families many of whom flew in from Hong Kong and who were totally impressed with what we had arranged. Even the checklists you provided were so helpful in keeping us focused before the wedding. And knowing you were only ever a phone call or email away (and you always seemed to get back to us far quicker than we would ever have expected) was so reassuring. From the first day we met you during our consultation right through to after the wedding you have been so kind and helpful, and you know everything about weddings! Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams.” ~ Tina and Nick