Intimate ‘Covid Love’ Wedding Package
This intimate wedding package has been created especially for brides and grooms in this time of Covid to keep the process of getting married in Vancouver as easy and romantic as possible.
Are you hoping to make 2020 your wedding year despite some of the limitations presented? One way to do it without having to worry as much about social distancing parameters and the comfort of your family and friends is to go intimate and host what has quickly been coined as the ‘Micro Wedding’. It can be difficult to know where to start or how to do it the right way amidst all the rules and stipulations in effect due to the current pandemic situation. It can also be overwhelming to try and figure out what venues and vendors are comfortable with taking on weddings at this time. With a desire to keep ourselves busy and continue helping couples tie the knot in style, DreamGroup has created a lovely intimate Wedding Package including the “must haves” as well as some options for upgrades as your budget and desire permits.
With this micro wedding service, you can host the most beautifully intimate wedding with up to 30 of your closest family and friends witnessing the joining of your lives in marriage. Certainly, this style of celebrating may not have been your first choice (or maybe it is – intimate weddings are always awesome!), but it will nevertheless be a super romantic and memorable moment that you will look back on for years to come.
“We think everyone should plan a wedding this way! It was so much fun and low stress. The bonus is we saved a lot of money as our original plan was to host almost 200 guests for a full night of dinner and dancing. Although we would of course have loved to party with everyone in celebration (and we may still decide to host a bigger celebration next year) this more intimate version was truly perfect! Thanks to you we had the wedding we needed at this time and it was so comforting to have someone guiding us through the steps.”
Often when “packages” are offered quality of service is compromised, but you can feel confident knowing that we would never allow that to happen under our watch! From the freshest flowers and the tastiest cake, to the most talented musicians and photographers – our goal is to exceed expectations. That is a DreamGroup promise!
Below we’ve included our Covid Love Wedding Package. Once we have our phone or Zoom consultation and learn more about what you imagine for your wedding, we will customize a package for you including the products and services that fit your style and budget. Next step is to pick up the phone and give us a call or drop us a note so we can have a chat and discuss how we might help bring your perfect micro wedding to life!
Covid Love Wedding Package for up to 30 guests: $3500.00-$4500.00 plus taxes **venue selected will determine your exact package price.
- Initial Zoom or Phone Consultation to discuss your wedding vision, answer questions, and create a customized package which will be emailed to you post chat. Free!
- 2-4 Hour Use of a local Wedding Venue with private ceremony, mingling & photo area included. We have confirmed several beautiful local venues (including but not limited to Hycroft Manor, Brock House Restaurant, The Wallace, & Stanley Park Pavilion) that have adapted their offerings to accommodate a micro wedding during this Covid time. Rental fees for these venues typically vary between $1000.00 and $2000.00 which will affect the package price as estimated above. All food and drink offerings if applicable will be charged separately and will fluctuate depending on number of guests and food and drink selections made. Offerings will also be subject to current government procedures in place. Catering options can be supported if food and beverage offerings are desired.
- Civil Marriage Officiant to perform the ceremony
- Photography – 2 Hours (one shooter, one location)
- Flowers: 1 Gorgeous Bride’s Bouquet & 1 Boutonnière provided by one of our favorite local florists. Send us a photo of your favorite bouquet for inspiration!
- Coordination Services – planning and coordination of all services secured within the package including day of management to oversee setup/teardown and manage festivities
Micro Wedding Add-Ons: **with adds-ons comes extra time on the planner’s part to organize and manage the additional services from initial inquiry to finalizing timing and logistics so the package price will increase by $75.00 for each additional service added.
- Ceremony Floral/Decor – 2 Large Floral Arrangements set on Pillars to mark the Ceremony Area…$600.00-$800.00
- Religious Celebrant…$500.00-$800.00
- Live Guitarist for 1.5 Hours…$275.00
- Mobile Hair & Makeup for the Bride…$300.00
- Additional Photography Hours or Shooters…$500.00/hour per shooter
- Videography with 2 Hours of Zoom Live Streaming – 2 cameras including an edited highlight film as a keepsake…$1200.00-$1600.00
- Favors (i.e. local honey, chocolates, etc.) – or how about a cute fabric mask?…$5-$20/person
- Wedding Cake – 1 or 2 Tier Buttercream Cake with fresh floral set on a pedestal…$100.00-$200.00
- Limo – $150.00/hour or each way as needed
**a marriage license will be required in order to be legally married in BC. This is easily obtained from several local suppliers and costs $100.00. Client will need to obtain and pay for this independently.