Intimate Wedding Package
This all inclusive package is for the Vancouver couple who wish to elope in their own city or the International couple looking to host a Destination Vancouver wedding with all the popular “must haves” planned for you in the most perfect way.
Are you looking to host a beautiful and intimate wedding here in Vancouver? Fabulous! You’ve come to the right place! Our Intimate Destination Vancouver Wedding Package is unparalleled. We’ve simplified the planning process by short-listing popular services — working only with professional vendors that are amazing at what they do – and by keeping the “to do” list succinct so that decisions can be made quickly and with confidence. This package allows couples to host a beautifully intimate wedding without having to invest hours of time into researching options. It’s also very popular with out of town couples looking to elope or host a Destination Wedding in Vancouver.
With this package your wedding will be high quality, thoughtful and elegant. Going in you will know how much your wedding will cost, you will be assured that quality will not be compromised, and the decisions you do make will be enjoyable and easy as a result. In the end you will come away happily married with only the most wonderful memories of a very special day that exceeded all expectations.
“I think everyone should plan a wedding this way! It was so easy and fun! Thanks to you we had the west coast wedding we always talked about but didn’t have the time or know-how to arrange ourselves. You made it so easy to hand off all the big-ticket items easing our mind knowing that we were going to be well taken care of and that our wedding was going to be beautiful and everything we imagined. And it was!! We loved every moment and so did our families many of whom flew in from Hong Kong and who were totally impressed with what we had arranged. Even the checklists you provided were so helpful in keeping us focused before the wedding. And knowing you were only ever a phone call or email away (and you always seemed to get back to us far quicker than we would ever have expected) was so reassuring. From the first day we spoke right through to after the wedding you have been so kind and helpful, and you know everything about weddings! Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams.” ~ Tina and Nick
Often when “packages” are offered quality of service is compromised, but you can feel confident knowing that we would never allow that to happen under our watch! From the freshest flowers and the tastiest cake, to the most talented musicians and photographers to delicious food and service — the quality you will experience will be beyond expectation. That is a DreamGroup promise!
Below we’ve included an example of the Intimate Wedding Package to give you an idea of what your package might look like. Once we have our detailed in-person or phone consultation and learn more about what you imagine for your wedding we will customize a package for you. The price will be influenced by caliber of expectation and number of services included.
Sample Intimate Vancouver Wedding Package:
- Initial In-Person or Skype Consultation to discuss all aspects of your wedding, answer questions, and create a customized package which will be emailed to you post chat. Although the remainder of your planning collaboration will be virtual we do love the opportunity to connect face to face at the beginning of the journey so that trust can be established, and a connection made between the planner and the client.
- Sourcing and securing a venue(s) for the ceremony/or reception. If a standing ceremony takes place in a park or city space the location will be free. If you prefer to secure a private ceremony venue those costs will be factored in. Some couple choose to have their plan A in a city garden and use the reception venue as their Plan B. We have several awesome options to choose from! All food and drink offerings will be charged separately via the venue and will fluctuate depending on number of guests and client food and drink selections.
- Provision of a personalized Step by Step Planning Guide for you to refer to as needed so you know what you might want to consider and arrange separately from the package if you so choose.
- Virtual Planning support via email and phone to ask your planner questions or obtain insight or feedback between date of hire and the wedding.
- Securing of all Products & Services included in the Package.
- Civil Marriage Officiant to perform the ceremony (male or female may be requested)
- Limo Transportation for up to 8 people to and from the ceremony and reception venues.
- Live Guitarist for 1.5 Hours
- Photography – 6 Hours
- Flowers: 1 Bride’s Bouquet, 1 Groom’s Boutonnière, 1 Best Man’s Boutonnière, 1 Maid of Honour’s Bouquet, 5 Cocktail Sized Fresh Floral Arrangements to be placed at the bar, in the washrooms, or on cocktail tables, 2 Large Beautiful Floral Arrangements set on Pillars to mark the Ceremony Area (choice of white, stone, or clear pillars…to be transferred to the reception area post ceremony), 5 beautiful fresh floral centrepieces with candles to compliment.
- 2 Tier Wedding Cake **presented on a pretty glass, ceramic or wood pedestal stand, cake knife included. Choice of cake flavours and designs available.
- Mobile Hair & Makeup for Bride & Maid of Honour in your home or hotel suite.
- One In-Person or Phone Finalization Meeting approximately 1-2 Months before the wedding to focus the balance of the tasks and confirm any outstanding questions.
- Ongoing Food & Drink Management and updates via the Venue secured.
- Day of Coordination Services including Rehearsal Attendance if needed and prior pick up of smaller décor items to further personalize your wedding and any bits and pieces to be set up on the day!
SAMPLE INTIMATE WEDDING PACKAGE $12,295.00 PLUS TAXES. An estimated Food & Drink total based on Private Room Dining with 30 guests including canapes and champagne on arrival, a 3-course plated dinner with wine, and hosted drinks would be around $4000.00-$6000.00 with taxes and gratuity pending food and drink choices confirmed and consumption on the day. There are also options for hosting a lovely champagne cocktail lunch style celebration which would reduce your food and drink spending to around $2500.00-$3000.00 based on 30 guests. We have several gorgeous venue options available for this style of celebration!
Popular package add-ons include hotel accommodations, inclusion of religious celebrants to officiate the ceremony, guest shuttle/limo transfers, additional photography hours or a second shooter for two locations or another perspective, videography, additional floral/décor, custom favors (i.e. local honey with customized tags, chocolates, etc), custom stationery including invitations, place cards, or menus.
**Please note that this package isn’t for everyone. If you are looking to be presented with several options within each category of the planning, compare costs, touch and feel things in person, and have in-person meetings to discuss ideas, revise plans and options with the vendors and your planner a packaged wedding is likely not the right fit for you. And that’s perfectly okay! That’s why we offer Full Planning services with unlimited time and support which we would be pleased to discuss with you during an in-person consultation.