This customized package caters to the out-of-town couple looking to plan an intimate Vancouver wedding for approximately 2-50 people.
Planning a wedding is stressful. Planning a wedding from out of town is even more so because you are so removed from the action and it’s so hard to know the good from the bad.
This service caters to the couple living out of town looking to plan an intimate Vancouver wedding for 2-40 people. Whether you are coming to Vancouver for a quick elopement, or would like to host a more formal gathering of close family and friends in celebration of your wedding, this package will be your perfect option.
Our style and reputation for orchestrating beautiful and romantic wedding affairs to remember will offer clients a peace of mind that is priceless when planning from abroad.
DreamGroup understands how to bring together a perfect destination celebration that will surpass your expectations in every way.
Often when “packages” are offered quality of service is compromised, however, with DreamGroup’s Destination Vancouver Wedding Package we don’t cut corners or hide less desirable products in amongst a pretty facade. No silk flowers, dirty fake cakes, or undesirable dress rentals here! From the freshest flowers and the tastiest cake, to the most delicious food and hands on service possible — the quality and calibre of the services you will experience will be unparalleled.
Our promise to all our clients is to offer polite and prompt communication, keen attention to detail, and an overall commitment to creating a most memorable and cherished day for our clients, their families, and friends.
Here are a few of DreamGroup’s favourite Destination Vancouver Weddings that we have had the pleasure of orchestrating…
Basic Destination Vancouver Wedding Package:
- Sourcing of a suitable Ceremony and/or Reception Venue with a solid back up plan in place in case of rain (but, it won’t rain).
- Provision of a Civil Marriage Commissioner to Officiate the Ceremony (a male or female officiant may be requested if you have a preference and sample vows will be provided).
- Bride’s Bouquet (you may visit http://www.pinterest.com/dreamgroup/wedding-bridal-bouquets to view some fabulous Bouquet Inspiration or send us a photo of your perfect bouquet and we’ll take it from there).
- Groom’s Boutonnière (complimentary to the bride’s bouquet).
- Photography ~ 2 Hours of shooting time, provision of a DVD of high resolution images within 3-6 weeks post wedding. **Upgrades are available including additional hours, photo books, and prints as needed direct through the photographer.
- Transportation by Limo ~ Provided to and from the venue(s) for the Bride & Groom (plus up to 6 passengers).
- Unlimited pre-wedding email correspondence between the client and planner to ask questions, receive referrals, and obtain insight and feedback as needed.
- On day Wedding Coordination services. Your planner will be on site to greet and direct vendors and guests, ensure you have everything you need, and help troubleshoot any situations that may arise.
Package Price: $3500.00 plus applicable taxes
*This package can be modified as needed to meet the personal needs of each client. Please review your Add On options below and let us know what YOUR ideal package might look like and we will be happy to customize something special for you. If there are any products or services not listed below that you would like to include we are happy to look into options for you.
Additional package upgrades as needed:
- Additional Photography Hours: $400.00/hour
- Mobile Hair & Makeup: Bride $300.00, Wedding Party $200.00 per person
- Live Music (1.5 Hour) ~ Guitarist $250.00, Classical/Modern String Trio $650.00
- Wedding Cake ~ Ordered based on number of guests at $10.00 per person plus $50.00 Delivery (i.e. 30 person wedding = $350.00) Send us a photo of your preferred cake or choose from our Cake Gallery… http://www.pinterest.com/dreamgroup/cakes-desserts
- Centerpieces ~ Get inspired with our Pinterest Centrepiece Gallery http://www.pinterest.com/dreamgroup/centrepieces or send us a photo of your perfect centrepiece and we will make it happen! Prices typically range between $75.00 and $300.00/centerpiece pending size and types of flowers requested.
- Ceremony Flowers ~ If the venue permits it, floral arrangements can be arranged for the ceremony area. Prices typically range between $200.00 and $400.00 per arrangement including a pillar. Arches and Huppas are also available upon request and are typically priced at $800-$1500.00.
- Body Flowers ~Additional Wedding Party Bouquets & Boutonnières may be ordered at a cost of $100.00/Bouquet, $25.00/Boutonnière/Corsage
- Videography ~ Up to 4 Hours of shooting time, provision of a 10-15 minute fully edited DVD, $2500.00
- Religious Officiant ~ If a religious ceremony is preferred a Reverend/Rabbi/Priest can be arranged. Price to upgrade is an additional $300.00-$500.00 pending the religion and Officiant in question.
- Vintage Car ~ Bride & Groom may choose to be shuttled to and from the ceremony and/or reception venues by vintage silver Bentley or white Rolls Royce. Add $700.00.
**All prices are listed before tax.
Additional costs to be incurred:
- Marriage License: $100.00 **Client must pick up independently at any specified storefront operations. Client to pay direct. Click here to find a local marriage license issuing office: http://www.vs.gov.bc.ca/cgi-bin/search/marriage_offices.cgi
- Food & Beverage costs are in addition to the Package Price and will be paid directly to the venue. Price will vary depending on the client’s menu and wine selections an whether they choose to offer things like passed canapés and champagne, etc.
Let the Planning begin!
Contact us at 604.537.3575 or email@example.com
Words of Thanks…
“Geneve worked with us to create a perfect destination wedding package. We flew in to Vancouver for a cruise and we were married the day before the cruise set sail. We had not been to Vancouver before and had no idea where to begin.
Geneve responded promptly to all of our emails during the planning process. She offered many options for the ceremony and dinner, made reservations, and was a great resource for any questions related to our trip!
Dreamgroup Productions was a great option for us in planning our wedding. Well worth the money and highly recommended for any size wedding!! Thank you Geneve!!”