50 Shades of Passion
We are thrilled to have DreamGroup Productions’ bold Editorial, ’50 Shades of Passion’, featured in WedLuxe’s ‘Literary Love’ issue!
We were very excited to commission Bisou Bridal to create a custom grey tulle train for an added touch of drama on the Jenny Packham wedding gown.
When we first learned of the Literary Love theme for this upcoming issue, we talked as a team at great length about how we might best bring this concept to life for WedLuxe!
We discussed many of the more traditional and anticipated love stories but, after some deliberation, we decided to take a chance and bring to life the somewhat controversial yet modern romance story of Fifty Shades of Grey with our very own 50 SHADES OF PASSION.
Our goal was to inspire the modern luxury bride to take something perhaps a little risqué and unexpected and adapt it to tell her own authentic love story.
We were excited to debut the statement mirrored chuppah structure, inspired by a four poster bed, created for this editorial by Tim Mui of Reel Silks. It was exquisitely embellished with rich colourful florals by Evan Orion and his team at Flowerz ““ and please note the ruched satin sheet runner that he created just for the occasion!
Thank you to our incredible team of Vendors who made 50 Shades of Passion come to life…
- Creative Directors and Producers: DreamGroup Productions
- Photography: Butter Studios
- Venue: The Vancouver Club
- Designer, Floral, and Décor: Flowerz
- Cake and Dessert Design: The Cake & The Giraffe
- Makeup and Hair: Rikki Drynan of Jayna Marie Makeup
- Bracelet, Earrings, and Necklace: Elsa Corsi available at Jeweliette
- Gowns: Bisou Bridal
- Tuxedo: The Tux Store
- Silver Chiavari Chairs: A&B Party Time Rentals
- Mirrored Chuppah: Reel Silks
- Dinnerware, Flatware, and Glassware: Hudson’s Bay Gift Registry