Hello Lover: On the hunt for the perfect Wedding Shoe!
Hi DreamGroup Planners…
Okay, so what’s the deal with shoes in Vancouver? I can’t for the life of me find a decent pair of wedding shoes in this city! Where do brides go? And don’t say online cause I don’t buy shoes online as I’ve been disappointed too many times. With thanks!
A “shoe-deprived” bride
Hello Shoe Deprived…
This is a super common Vancouver Wedding dilemma!! I wish I had $100.00 every time a bride has asked this question over the past 20 years… I’d be rich and have the closet of shoes to show for it! Seriously though… it can feel like Vancouver is completely devoid of any really great shoe shops, but truth is you just need to know where to look and get a little creative! Also, don’t be afraid to shop online (and I’ve included a few tried and true options for Canadian brides) because with a little research there ARE some guaranteed fabulous options available that won’t leave you with buyer’s remorse. And for some continued inspiration and ideas on where to shop be sure to follow @bridalstylevancouver.
So, without further ado we give you the ultimate wedding shoe retail shopping guide:
- Novelle Bridal – A smaller collection, but super pretty and unique and in a great pricepoint too!
- Aminah Abdul Jallili – Seriously… these shoes make a statement without breaking the bank!
- Bella Belle – They may be online only, BUT with free shipping to Canada and the selection they offer it’s so worth it!
- The Bay Downtown – Accessible and a big range of prices… tried and true never goes out of style.
- Steve Madden – Madden for the modern bride here in Vancouver.
- Stuart Weitzman – A glamourous collection of bridal footwear you want to see!
- Lords Shoes & Apparel on South Granville – a local gem offering a limited, but unique and thoughtful collection of bridal shoe options.
- Aldo– So many fabulous styles from classic to surprisingly chic for the bride trying to keep the shoe budget in check!
- Holt Renfrew – Needs no explanation. You know what to do.
- Browns – Not a huge bridal selection specifically, but for the modern bride looking for something as comfortable as it is chic it’s worth the look!
- Forever Soles – Based in Australia, but ships to Canada… Specializes in unique and comfortable bridal shoes for the modern bride!
- Gianvito Rossi – Sophisticated (and pricey) classy options with feathers and crystals and bows oh my!
- Turnabout Luxury Resale – As with any consignment store it can be hit or miss, but when you hit it’s truly a gift worth hunting for! And bonus… It’s your “something old” and they have likely already been broken in! Double win!
Planner signing off! Until next time… keep those questions coming in! Submit your questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.